The evaluation consists on a two step process: Evaluation 1 and Evaluation 2.
To ensure the highest levels of transparency, Evaluation 1 will be done by Madri+d Foundation This evaluation will be carried out remotely by a number of Selection Committees each composed by international experts.
Each application will be evaluated independently and individually by members of a Selection Committee in line with the “Evaluation criteria” described in the Guide for Applicants.
Interview: Candidates who received a score above 75% in Evaluation 1 will be interviewed by the PhD academic and industrial supervisors.
Candidates will be evaluated according to the evaluation criteria described in the Guide for Applicants.
All interviews will be internet-based using video calls and will be held in English.
Evaluation 2 - Results
- Provisional Results Evaluation 2 (Published 20/05/2022)
- Definitive Results Evaluation 2
Evaluation 1 - Results
- Provisional Results Evaluation 1 (Published 01/04/2022)
- Final Results Evaluation 1 (Published 20/05/2022)
Evaluation 3 - Results
- Provisional Results Evaluation 3 (Published 20/05/2022)
- Definitive Results Evaluation 3